Welcome To Body In Balance Of Las VegasWelcome to Body In Balance of Las Vegas. I am Susan Barrett and I have been practicing the art of massage since 2001. I provide the finest quality massage service in the Las Vegas Valley. If you’ve ever needed the motivation to do something about your energy levels, rid yourself of aches and pains, address a significant health challenge or simply need some leverage to break an unhealthy habit, THIS IS IT! I am certified and licensed in the state of Nevada as well as being being nationally certified by the Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). I am trained in a variety of modalities, and you can click on the Revitalization Services page to learn more about the various techniques I use in my work. I will be glad to do a complimentary consultation in order to address any questions you may have and to set up a personalized massage to fit your specific needs.
What Do I Treat?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical spine/whiplash/neck complaints
- Digestive Issues – Constipation, Diarrhea, Gassy, Bloated and More
- Flow System Auditing
- Live and dry blood analysis – For Nutritional Purposes Only
- Lymphedema maintenance – Extremities, Head and Neck, Chest, Abdominal Area, Short Stretch Bandaging, Compression Garment Fitting, Kinesio Taping, Exercises, Diet and Nutrition
- Lymphatic Drainage – Pre/Post Cosmetic Surgery, Face Lift, Breast Implants, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and More
- Nutritional coaching
- Nutritional Microscopy
- Passive/active range of motion, stretching and exercises
- Pinched nerves
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Reduction of inflammation
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Scar tissue release
- Soft tissue manipulation
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Upper/mid/lower back pain
I Address All Health Concerns Above, Which Can Be Helped Through Massage Therapy
Schedule An Appointment Today!!!Click here if you’d like to request an appointment with me by email. I will call you back to confirm the details of your appointment, and also answer any questions you might have.
Therapist: Susan Barrett, LMT
Office Hours: Monday – Saturday 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook. Thanks for visiting, and Have a Healthy Day!